Cyber security consists of technologies, processes and controls designed to protect systems, networks and data from cyber attacks. Effective cyber security reduces the risk of cyber attacks and protects against the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks and technologies. Organisations do not face financial and reputational loss if they are resilient to the cyber attacks. Servicium helps their customers to understand if the right cyber controls are in place in the following subjects.Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Identify cyber security risks
- Categorise internal and external vulnerabilites
- Vulnerability impact analysis
- Risk actualisation rate
- Prepare and implement cyber security policies
Cyber Security Operations Consultancy to implement cyber security policies and operational procedures.
Identity and Access Management Preparation of Identity and Access management policies and build technological infrastructure.
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Perform black-box, white-box and gray-box penetration tests on internet facing and local systems.Software Development Security
- Software development security lifecycle
- Secure software development technics
- Secure software development deployment
- Software development version controls